IKO Technical representatives carried out a full roof survey of the flat roof areas of the school and carried out a number of cores samples upon each area to ascertain the existing waterproofing build-up.
In consideration of the need to maintain the waterproofing integrity, sampling was kept to a minimum.
- Rooflights replaced
- Windows raised to achieve the minimum upstand height of 150mm
- Overlay a new high performance bituminous system
- Thermal upgrade using IKO enertherm PIR Tapered Insulation
- Customer made aware of evidence of internal damage to decoration in several areas and confirm whether these are historic stainings or ongoing
- IKO ULTRA Gold 20 Warm Roof System
- IKO Superlite Modular Rooflights
- IKO Refurbishment Outlets